Lifestyle Awards 2013
Wellness & Relationship
Jewellery for every occasion
For a day at work, keep it subtle and classic
• Go classic with a mix of gold and silver but maintain the minimum amount of bling.
• Bracelets, a pair of solitaires and a single diamante necklace are perfect for your day at the office.
• Must have, a simple watch with a classy metal strap.
For the true Indian vibe, it’s all about color and bling
• Team Kundan or Polki Jewellery with a beautiful Anarkali .
• Traditional temple jewellery is a classic and suits most occasions and Indian outfits.
• Contrast colors for that extra pop.
Dinner Date in the offing? Glam it up but stay subtle
• A pair of diamond earrings add the right amount of sparkle for the evening.
• Pair a bold statement ring while keeping the rest of the jewellery simple.
Jewellery with a Royal Touch
An ode to opulence with a stitch of subtlety describes best the works of jewellery designer Hanut Singh. His love for precious stones is well reflected in his exquisite and unique pieces which are inspired by his royal lineage.
His jewellery has walked the red carpet at Cannes and the Oscars…His fan base extends from Beyonce Knowles, Penelope Cruz and Rebecca Romijn to Kiran Rao and many more closer home …
Intoxicating baubles aren’t they? We love!
Rate this Story
Post a Comment
Read all Comments
(Note: If you cannot read the numbers in the above image, reload the page to generate a new one.)
© Copyright NDTV Convergence Limited 2013. All rights reserved.