Regular denims are just an 'everybody thing'. Go beyond the regular pair of denims, and fill your wardrobe with denim shirts, vests or a dresses.
Ritu Jani, head of design, Creative Lifestyle Pvt Ltd, shares a few tips:
* High-waist denims when teamed with white give a smart casual look. If worn with a pop of colour, it will definitely make you a head-turner.
* Denim jumpers remain a favourite and are almost a necessity in your vacation wardrobe.
* Try a denim shirt on denim jeans to break the monotony. The trick to make this work is combining different shades of jeans like a light wash denim shirt with a dark wash pair of jeans.
* Denim jackets or vests can be worn with absolutely anything! Pair it with a white lace dress and boots or maybe a gypsy skirt for a Boho look.
* A denim dress is a mainstay in every woman's wardrobe. It can be worn with a statement necklace or a printed scarf.